Arrivals, Check-In Safety Requirements and Departures:
1. Check-in times are between 1:00 pm and 5:00 pm. Our insurance requires we guide guests and their RV to the assigned site for safety reasons. If you cannot arrive prior to the close of business, please contact the office at 828-349-0412 for further instructions.
2. Check-out time is 11:00 am. Late departures are subject to the full nightly rate for anyone on a site check-out. Guest is responsible for all fees and charges if a site is scheduled to be occupied and we are unable to accommodate the incoming reservation.
3. We do not guarantee the same site if you choose to extend. Check with the office staff for possible extensions.
All guests and visitors must register with the office. Monthly guests must check-in during normal business hours.
1. MasterCard, Visa, Discover, and American Express are accepted. We do not accept cash except for at our laundry facility. Please plan accordingly.
2. Minimum age to reserve sites is 21, with a maximum of 6 guests per site* for nightly stays. Our rates include four guests. Additional guests are charged $10.00 per night. *Weekly and monthly guests – sites are limited to a maximum of 4 guests. Rates are for 2 guests. Check with the office for additional guest rates for weekly and monthly stays.
3. We do not guarantee specific site numbers. We will make every effort to accommodate requests; however, our automated system moves reservations to optimize the grid.
4. No refunds for early departure regardless of the reason.
5. A valid credit card on file is required for all reservations. All expenses due (including but not limited to daily rate fees, and/or any assessed fees, etc.) must be paid prior to departure. You agree that The Great Outdoors RV Resort may charge accrued fees to the credit card on file by making a reservation.
Parking and Vehicles
Rig and/or Site Appearance
Bath and Laundry Facilities
Children and Visitor Rules
Water, Sewer, and Household Waste
Smoking / Vaping
For Loss or Injury: RV park guests shall indemnify and hold harmless Crossroads Travel RV Park, JJEDL Holdings, LLC, its directors, officers, agents, and employees from any and all claims, liability, and expenses, loss, damage, costs including but not limited to attorney and other professional fees, award, fine or judgment for injury to person(s), loss of life or damage to property arising out of the guest’s exercise of their rights hereunder, guest’s alleged or actual negligent act, regardless of whether such act is active or passive, except as may be solely caused by the gross negligence or intentional acts of Crossroads Travel RV Campground, JJEDL Holdings, LLC, its officers, owners and/or employees.
Crossroads Travel RV Park proudly offers discounts for veterans and active military personnel. Additionally, we give discounted rates for current AAA, Good Sam, and AARP members.
Our base rates start at:
Kindly visit our Book Your Stay page for current rates and availabilities.